AllMask Tri-Blend Face Mask - Single Masks
Soft on your skin and friendly to humans and the planet, the Allmask™ reusable eco tri-blend face mask is light, breathable, soft, and comfortable. You can feel good knowing that our Allmade® fabric is made up of a unique blend built from 50% Repreve® polyester made from recycled plastic; 25% organic cotton, US-grown w/o chemicals; and 25% TENCEL™ Modal which has antimicrobial properties. Each mask consists of an average of one recycled water bottle, so not only are you taking care of yourself and those around you, but you’re also taking care of our planet.
- These masks are not medical grade and are not to take the place of the N95 masks. They are not suitable for use in a surgical setting or where there would be significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, use in a clinical setting, or use in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas.
- This is a single mask.
- One Size fits most (Please disregard the size on the label in your masks. All masks are one size fits all.)
- Adjustable nose
- Elastic straps
- 2 ply tri-blend material
- Tearaway label
- Made in the USA
- Knit: 30/Singles Combed Ringspun Blend
- Weight: 4.7oz.
- Machine Washable and Reusable
- Fit Guide
- Machine wash and tumble dry
- For daily care, masks can be ironed.
- We suggest that consumers do their own research for washing and wearing, but recommend masks should be washed before first use and after each subsequent use.
How To Use
- Wash hands before putting on a mask.
- Cover mouth and nose with a mask.
- Make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- To remove the mask, remove it from behind and avoid touching the front of the mask.
- Recommendation Regarding the Use of Cloth Face Coverings, Especially in Areas of Significant Community-Based Transmission
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Testing Allmade® Face Mask Effectiveness vs a T-Shirt
Allmask Terms and Conditions
These masks have not been scientifically tested, are not a substitute for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and are not approved by the FDA, EPA, OSHA, or any other government regulatory agency. These masks do not seal tightly to the wearer’s face and do not provide a reliable level of protection from inhaling smaller airborne particles or viruses. Meister Made, Ryonet and Allmade make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. Use this product at your own will. These masks should not be worn by small children or people who have difficulty breathing.
Use of this or other face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Ryonet and Allmade recommend that you follow CDC guidelines for use of cloth face masks and refer to the CDC regarding cautionary measures on utilizing protective equipment.
For safety and health purposes there are no returns, exchanges, or refunds.